What have I been up to recently?
- Helping Jonathan design Procyon.
- Started hacking on an IFulltextIndexer implementation using SQLite FTS3.
- Fixed an annoying bug in Axiom that would prevent upgrades from happening under some cases.
- Nearly finished packaging Quod Libet 2.0 for Debian.
- Wrote a simple Haskell program to display a filesystem tree annotated with file sizes, mostly just to practice my Haskell coding skills.
- Did some work on an Athena / IE bug; hopefully it'll be fixed by the time you read this.